Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!

Article about: by Anubis Very nice collection Nick, can you post pcitures from the Juncker? Here you go Hans , not a great pic Im afraid Nick

?

Default Re: Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Please do Sonny ! Your collection is out of this world !

Nick
    Thanks Nick. But I don't have as many PKZ numbers as you, so your collection are near perfect

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!
    P
    Many

Indeed they are my friend

Nick
    Nick seriously you mean she doesn't know about all these EKs?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    haha I was thinking the same exact thing. My fiance knows every single thing I bring into our house and Im not even officially married yet. Even if I sneak it in, it always gets seen sooner or later. I guess I will never have that many EKs. hmmm maybe I should rethink the whole marriage thing afterall????

in all seriousness, Nick you have an awesome collection and I dont think I would ever get tired of looking/studying all of those. Nice work

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    It's a tricky game when your other half thinks money should be saved for silly things like mortgage payments and buying 'old war stuff' makes you a cross between a nerdy collector/train spotter and a neo nazi.

Its a matter of knowing when to pick your battles and when to keep the drawer of secrets firmly closed.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    It's a tricky game when your other half thinks money should be saved for silly things like mortgage payments and buying 'old war stuff' makes you a cross between a nerdy collector/train spotter and a neo nazi.

Its a matter of knowing when to pick your battles and when to keep the drawer of secrets firmly closed.
    Amen to that, brother..I think you speak for all of us when you says this.
    ~Dean

Well said, you are dead right mate

I cant justify to my wife why I spent all this money on militaria when I could have spent it on the family, she knows I collect but not to the extent it is !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Snni View Post
    Thanks Nick. But I don't have as many PKZ numbers as you, so your collection are near perfect
    Thanks Sonny! I missed maker 7 and my Round 3 off the list, I also have 125 down but I dont have that maker yet !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

she knows I collect but not to the extent it is !
    Too true, I think I only have about 1/3 of my collection actually on display. I think when my silver SA sports and DRL wounded badges arrive that the framed DRA/DRL/SA sports badge collection will have to make it's debut. She can't get angry about that can she? They're 'sports' badges...lots of happy little Germans jogging around doing pushups. Nothing sinister about exercise and fresh air is there?

Too true, I think I only have about 1/3 of my collection actually on display. I think when my silver SA sports and DRL wounded badges arrive that the framed DRA/DRL/SA sports badge collection will have to make it's debut. She can't get angry about that can she? They're 'sports' badges...lots of happy little Germans jogging around doing pushups. Nothing sinister about exercise and fresh air is there?
    Absolutley not my friend I am sure she will look at it that way

Nick

?

Very nice solid collection Nick!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast