Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!

Article about: by Anubis Very nice collection Nick, can you post pcitures from the Juncker? Here you go Hans , not a great pic Im afraid Nick

Default Re: Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    haha I was thinking the same exact thing. My fiance knows every single thing I bring into our house and Im not even officially married yet. Even if I sneak it in, it always gets seen sooner or later. I guess I will never have that many EKs. hmmm maybe I should rethink the whole marriage thing afterall????

in all seriousness, Nick you have an awesome collection and I dont think I would ever get tired of looking/studying all of those. Nice work
    Mine too Bill. I'm so excited every time with new arrivals that i sit next to her on the sofa and explain every little thing and how wow it is and how rare and important mpla mpla. Of course she cannot understand or share my enthusiasm but ok. I would be surprised if she could. She is very fond of my postcards/photos collection though.

''It's a tricky game when your other half thinks money should be saved for silly things like mortgage payments and buying 'old war stuff' makes you a cross between a nerdy collector/train spotter and a neo nazi.

Its a matter of knowing when to pick your battles and when to keep the drawer of secrets firmly closed.''

That's exactly what a wife or a mother or anyone not into militaria think Glenn. But i think it's normal. It's a matter of interest. I think that my friend who collects rare and expensive vintage single malt whiskeys is stupid for spending all that money, but i'm sure he thinks the same for me I say look at that moron buying a bottle of whiskey for 400euros when he could get a nice visor cap. And he says the same for me vice versa.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreuze, kreuze everywhere ...!
    P
    Many

b e a utiful Nick.
    Love the comments bout the wives too guys, so true!!
    Jay

Quote by LondonJay View Post
    b e a utiful Nick.
    Love the comments bout the wives too guys, so true!!
    Jay
    Cheers Jay !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Something to help members understand the ''wife issue''. Imagine to be married to a wife that every month buys a Luis Vuitton purse. And you open the wardrobe and you see 20-30 purses but still she is more into that and says i want that one too and that one too etc. Wouldn't you go insane? I bet you would want to either kill your self or kill her. That's how our wives feel more or less about their collector husband

?

My wife knows about my collection and she thinks its just fine. I´m a lucky man.
    She have the same thing with shoes! The biggest collection in Denmark I think.

?

Fantastic collection ! Just great to see all these Eisernes Kreuz gathered after 70 years they've been awarded.
    Regarding the "wife" problem, I'm using a friend's address to deliver half of my orders, so the impact is reduced .

Quote by Snni View Post
    My wife knows about my collection and she thinks its just fine. I´m a lucky man.
    She have the same thing with shoes! The biggest collection in Denmark I think.
    Lol all originals by all makers?

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Lol all originals by all makers?
    I think so!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4