Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

L/55 EKI Screw back Case

Article about: My latest arrival an L/55 EKI Screw back Case. I am trying to get a marked case for all my screw backs. Jim

?

Default L/55 EKI Screw back Case

My latest arrival an L/55 EKI Screw back Case, inside the lid is the LDO stamp in gold. I am trying to get a marked case for all my screw backs. Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/55 EKI Screw back Case   L/55 EKI Screw back Case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L/55 EKI Screw back Case
    P
    Many

Very nice Jim!
    Any inside photos?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Really nice case, indeed

I may be wrong, but I think I might be able to see the star shaped "ghost" of a War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords on the case lid. What do you chaps think? I'm not overly keen on the LDO stamp either tbh.

L/55 EKI Screw back CaseL/55 EKI Screw back Case

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think I might be able to see the star shaped "ghost" of a War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords on the case lid. What do you chaps think? I'm not overly keen on the LDO stamp either tbh.

L/55 EKI Screw back CaseL/55 EKI Screw back Case

Regards, Ned.
    Ned, I have relooked at the case and there is no sign of tampering with the top. Jim

Quote by CMSgt View Post
    Ned, I have relooked at the case and there is no sign of tampering with the top. Jim
    Fair enough. I wasn't sure, but from the pic it appeared to me that that the printed emblem may have been removed to make the case interchangeable, as I thought I could see the faint signs of this on the top lid. I've seen it before when difficult to find examples such as ones with a dish back insert cushion are needed to make up a set to increase the sales value. I'm happy this is not the "case" here. Lol.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Default Inside

Inside of case. Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture L/55 EKI Screw back Case