Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung

Article about: Here's what I got so far. I started by mostly collecting WW1 Crosses but soon crossed over to WW2 with alot of inspiration from the forum. It was also a DR EK2 that I purchased at a flöhmark

?

Default Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung

Here's what I got so far. I started by mostly collecting WW1 Crosses but soon crossed over to WW2 with alot of inspiration from the forum. It was also a DR EK2 that I purchased at a flöhmarkt that got me started collecting militaria.

Here is the one that started it all. It will always be a favorite. It is not marked so any comments on who they think its made by are more than welcome.
    Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz SammlungMein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung

This next one is also unmarked but its very nice so I had to grab it. Another great deal at the flömarkt.
    Mein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz SammlungMein Drittes Reich Eisernes Kreuz Sammlung

?

Mm #13.

?

MM #120. I have my first LDO EK2 on the way L/11.

That's a pretty good start, congratulations on your fine EKII's.

?

Now for my EK1s. This one is unmarked but it apears to have W K scratched on the back. I dont know if these are someones initials or not. It shows a great deal of wear and Im sure it was worn on a feild uniform. I picked this up in Frankfurt with a couple other crosses which were all acquired from families in the area.

?

Another from Frankfurt. MM L/11

?

One of the few I bought online. I normally go for the local stuff. Unfortunately its rare to get a story even if I get it from family because they never took the time to find anything out themselves. And so their family history and world history gets lost over time.

MM L15.

?

This one Im going to need your help on. Its a MM L/16. Its 3 peice magnetic but Im not too keen on the hakenkreuz and date. What do you guys think?

?

Next up is a MM L/52. I really like this one because the MM is stamped on the inside of the needle.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast