Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Moritz Hausch unmarked

Article about: Hello John, That really is a beautiful cross. However, I am a little puzzled by it. All of the crosses that I have seen that are attributed to Moritz Hausch, (including the one I owned) were

Default Re: Moritz Hausch unmarked

Hello John,

That really is a beautiful cross.

However, I am a little puzzled by it. All of the crosses that I have seen that are attributed to Moritz Hausch, (including the one I owned) were identical to the one Adrian has shown, but yours doesn't have the same inner corners. I was under the impression that they had that little 'bead-free' section, but on yours, only one corner (11 o'clock) has this trait.
    Nevertheless, it is still a stunning cross, congratulations.

Has anyone seen another like this one?

Regards - Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Moritz Hausch unmarked
    P
    Many

Hello Danny, if you look at my example, it looks like the frame has been rotated through 90 degrees compared to the other two examples.
    I did point that out just after Adrian posted his example. But I have to say IMO the inner corners look the same as the other examples on here.

R John

John, I can see what Danny means. I think my example is similar yours but Adrian's certinly has clearer 'bald' corners which is a defined trait of MH's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Moritz Hausch unmarked Moritz Hausch unmarked

John,
    Here's close up images of your cross on the top and mine below - many similar features, but still I don't think they are identical... modified dies perhaps?

It's the little things like this that make EK collecting such fun!

Regards - Danny

Interesting close ups Danny, they certainly are not the same. Could be re-worked die scenario as you say

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Here are my example to compare. The best picture I could find at the moment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Moritz Hausch unmarked  

Hi Danny, thanks for the close ups. I see what you mean. Perhaps a completely different die. Or as you say a reworked one.

r John

Here is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Moritz Hausch unmarked   Moritz Hausch unmarked  

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Here is mine.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3