MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification

Article about: Good Evening I have just taken delivery of the EKII below, nice patina, clearly worn and just a touch of rust (WD-40 on a cotton bud?), no makers mark but a known variation??? And that would

Default New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification

Good Evening

I have just taken delivery of the EKII below, nice patina, clearly worn and just a touch of rust (WD-40 on a cotton bud?), no makers mark but a known variation??? And that would be?

Over to your good selves for validation of maker, hope the pictures do justice, don't have a super macro on my camera so just up close and personal. Also sorry about the quantity of pictures, I like to document each one on arrival so they go with the sellers pictures, gives me a chain of record so to speak.

Couldn't resist this one at the price and not bothered about repetition in makers, just love them to display so need another three or four for the next frame lol.

Thanks in advance, as always.

New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identificationNew Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-29-2015 at 01:32 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification
    P
    Many

Nice Paulmann & Crone, Lüdenscheid . These are always unmarked.

/Jonas

She's a beauty Stefan!New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification Could you check if the core is magnetic or not?

Regards

Like it a lot, with the right amount of patina ;-)

Mfg
    Marc

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    She's a beauty Stefan!New Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse for identification Could you check if the core is magnetic or not?

Regards
    Yes, just checked, magnetic core.

Thanks for the comments guys.

nice EK2.