Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New LDO EKII's

Article about: Now the thread on WAF have been deleted. I will post some pics of the crosses, when they arrive.

?

Default re: New LDO EKII's

Now the thread on WAF have been deleted. I will post some pics of the crosses, when they arrive.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New LDO EKII's
    P
    Many

?

ahahah last month was very hard for my Bank account too... the AWS Juncker EKI (don't showed here yet) , 2 EKI cases , EKII 1914 "800" , Deschler EKII packet , 2 cased EKII 1914 , EKII Urkunde signed by Dietrich...

?

Quote by fabri View Post
    ahahah last month was very hard for my Bank account too... the AWS Juncker EKI (don't showed here yet) , 2 EKI cases , EKII 1914 "800" , Deschler EKII packet , 2 cased EKII 1914 , EKII Urkunde signed by Dietrich...
    Some very nice stuff, Fabri!
    It's good for my bankaccount, that I don't collect EK2 1914!

?

Quote by fabri View Post
    EKII Urkunde signed by Dietrich...
    Sepp Dietrich Fabri?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Looking forward to seeing them Fabri

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

@ Sonny, maybe you can do it in the future, imperials are very fine too.

@ Adrian, yes Sepp Dietrich, dated 1944. I have a scan in another pc.

@ Nick, I think to start a thread soon with all item showed.

Next weekend I 'll visit the Gunzenhausen show in Germany, maybe I 'll back with some items.
    Unfortunately I 'm not rich.. so all these purchases cause the sale of a pair of cased EKI..

?

Default Re: New LDO EKII's

[QUOTE=Snni;194087]Yes, Paul is a very good dealer.
    It is just a shame that he sell from USA, because of the taxes when we take the crosses into EU.

Paul sells from Canada....not USA. Although I have only made a couple purchases from him....he was very friendly and more than happy to answer emails and questions about any of his items. You wont find any fakes on his website either. There hasnt been any problems shipping into the US either, which usually gets me nervous with buying higher dollar items outside of the US. Nice crosses sonni, great buys.

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    I can relate to that. Four EKs and two, potentially three Minesweepers are on the way........

Ouch!

That's some serious spending but some nice new additions on the way also, look forward to seeing them. I would also like to see your wife's face if she ever finds out!
    Here's another overspender! For a poor student, starting a collection is expensive.
    I'll post some pictures of my EKII mm 100, Ostmedaille, Order of the Patriotic War 2nd class tomorrow. Very happy with all of them.
    Still waiting on an 1914 EKII makermarked N, shipping from Australia to the Netherlands takes awhile, sadly. Bought those four awards in the span of 1,5 week or so.

On topic:
    Nice crosses!, Snni.
    I, however, will not dwell into LDO territory yet:P

?

I have bought two EKII set from Paul just today ("14" Lauer and Deschler hoard), I keep my fingers crossed to not pay the taxes, last time I have to pay tax and other fees(from USA), now I told him that do not write the value marking, and send it as a gift, maybe this one helps.Is there any difference ordering from the USA and Canada?

?

Ups, missed the Canada part.

Anubis: No, as long that it is outside EU, you have to pay taxes when entering EU. But have it send as a gift if seller will. That helps. Or else PM for more hints..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast