Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

new project i need some help on :)

Article about: so, hello everyone! a friend of mine sent me this ek 1 marked 26 ( B. H. Mayers Kunstprägesanstalt ). at first glance it looks OK but i really don't like the front and that irregular paint-r

Default new project i need some help on :)

so, hello everyone! a friend of mine sent me this ek 1 marked 26 ( B. H. Mayers Kunstprägesanstalt ). at first glance it looks OK but i really don't like the front and that irregular paint-rust on the edges. my question is . is it OK , considering that the measurements are spot on ,, so is the back and back pin . tanks in advance for the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new project i need some help on :)   new project i need some help on :)  

new project i need some help on :)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new project i need some help on :)
    P
    Many

Default Re: new project i need some help on :)

It looks fine to me An original Mayer

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nothing wrong with this cross, a good original piece.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

tanks a lot guys the guy that has this says that he has one more marked and another unmarked for sale . price being 200 EURO i don't think i will get the other but this one for sure . if you wold be interested to see the other pieces tell me, and i will post some pictures here. again I give you my tanks and respect,
    sincerly Tudor Jucan
    Last edited by tudorjuc; 05-09-2013 at 06:01 PM.

i just found out the story behind these wonderful pieces. " there was a Romanian soldier " gendarme" that after the 23 august 1944 was guarding a train filed with German soldiers, and in this context he obtained " 3 ek1 a couple of ek2 one ostmedaille some driver patches and other miscellaneous medals. i guess he was a very "clever" entrepreneur , exchanging food or water or services for these hard earned items. the sad thing is that he never sold them, ending up in the hands of his alcohol challenged son . but now they will find brand new homes

?

If you have pics of the other pieces you are very welcome to post them in the appropriate forum. The more images we have for reference the better!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....