Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Article about: by Glenn66 The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call. Im just assuming the ribbon is bad due to the fact the photographer has taken such steps to hide

?

Default OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

I read somewhere that many RK owners like to keep the fact that they own them to themselves... If that's true.. Why is that??
    I'd like to see members Rk's... Show em if you have em!!!!!
    Last edited by Lowboy; 02-22-2012 at 02:30 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Really? None? ... I know they aren't Plentiful ... But there must be some??

?

You can almost hear the wind whistling through the thread........
    Attached Images Attached Images OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!! 

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I believe some amongst us may well be shy. If I had one, it would be on clear view for all to see...the trouble would be stopping myself from WEARING it!!!

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You can almost hear the wind whistling through the thread........
    Lol ... Noo Shit!!! Can't blame me for trying!!!!

Had a presentation piece in the case with oaks and swords and doc many many years ago, but Longggg since gone....sorry...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Wow ... I bet you miss that group.

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Had a presentation piece in the case with oaks and swords and doc many many years ago, but Longggg since gone....sorry...lol
    That would've been a good opener to the thread William! Who was it awarded to?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Lol - The dozen or so that I own are in a safety deposit box......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

All I can remember, was that it was Luftwaffe....That, and that I had to take a home improvement loan from the bank to buy it, and this was back in the early 70's...we never really memorized details or photographed all that much back then...now I'm wishing that I Had. It went to a collector in the UK, though. I was always on the hunt for a diamond grade, but was never able to find one. Foresight is always better than hindsight, I guess...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast