Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Article about: by Glenn66 The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call. Im just assuming the ribbon is bad due to the fact the photographer has taken such steps to hide

?

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

I heard of a collector in Argentina that has between 50 and 100 Kc's.... to see something like that would be mind blowing... I'm sure people like that come on this forum... but they don't like to show what they have.. and I would understand if they had 100 crosses... but why wouldn't most people want to show if they own one or two??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    P
    Many

.... :d !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  
    Regards,

Steve.

That's yours Steve? Very nice!

Mine is in someone's attic somewhere, just waiting for me to buy it in a few years. I'd post photos but I have to find it first.

Yep........!

Cost me a total of $30 - including the ribbon !
    ( Oops... You want to see REAL ones ! ? ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

Here is one;
    OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thanks!!! finally!!

AND!!!
    It is for sale!
    In fact my entyre collection of ground dugs and denazified items is for sale.
    I am upgrading the collection,to less damaged items.
    I enjoyed the ground dug collection very much, but the wife has plans to re- decorate the living room and the collection is allowed if it is not old rust....
    "Tubes" aren't allowed too...that is the Panzerfaust...even in good condition ...
    I was planning to keep on to my denazified RK, the SS chaine dagger and my panzers , but I realize adding them to the lot is the only way to make it attractive to be baught in one block.

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    Thanks!!! finally!!
    Haha! It took some time but you got your wish!

Just to show I can make useful contribution to the thread I'll post my 'B' type '57 RK although I know it will shortly get upstaged by Glenn's 'A' type.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

Last edited by Adrian; 02-23-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    if it is not old rust....
    You need to work on your sales pitch Kris.........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You need to work on your sales pitch Kris.........
    ....I'll ad a can of RustStop® to the sale...
    ;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast