Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Article about: by Glenn66 The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call. Im just assuming the ribbon is bad due to the fact the photographer has taken such steps to hide

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

it was manufactured by steinhauer und luck
    the oaks are marked godet but to some experts this is a model of juncker
    if correct these 2 are after war productions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Steinhauer & Luck 'B' type frames are generally accepted to be post war manufactured.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thank you for showing gents!!!

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!heres mine.new too me.Adrian knows more about it,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  
    Last edited by griffinz; 02-23-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: forgot picture

?

A little teaser of my incoming KC... still a few weeks away from being payed off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

?

A 'lazy 2' Juncker! Who did you buy it from?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

The cross originally came from eMedals...

?

My Steinhauer & Luck Non Magnetic... came in the mail today!!
    Purchased from Craig Gottlieb's auction... super easy to deal with and fast shipping... I payed for it Thursday .. it was at my door in Canada.. 2 business days later.

I wasn't trying to sound like a cheer leader for CG auctions... but I wanted to share my positive experience that I had... this was my first auction item ... but wont be my last.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

Last edited by Lowboy; 02-28-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Nice medal-but it seems to be missing the little swords and oak leaf thingy on top...Congrads, by the way!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nice medal-but it seems to be missing the little swords and oak leaf thingy on top...Congrads, by the way!
    If you have a real one that you would like to give to me.. please feel free

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast