Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Article about: by Glenn66 The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call. Im just assuming the ribbon is bad due to the fact the photographer has taken such steps to hide

?

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Quote by wolfeknives View Post
    Here are a couple of mine. Unfortunately all my crosses are stashed in a safety deposit box, too far to get them. When the driving conditions get better I will retrieve them for a better photo session.

A couple of 3/4 rings.

Here a Grosskreuz with a micro 800 S&L and EK 2 photographed some time ago for size comparison.
    Wolfgang
    Thank you for posting these Wolfgang. I'm sure everyone who has an interest in EKs realises just how rare the 3/4 ring Ritterkreuz are in comparison to other variants/makers and to see a Grosskreuz as well is a rare treat.

I for one am eagerly anticipating seeing some more images and the opportunity to look at these closer.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Here is my Ritter Kreuz. It was manufactured by Klein & Quenzer, Oberstein. It is in it's original case and includes the shipping carton. The cross is marked 800 below the loop and the ribbon ring is marked 800 65.

Attachment 472383Attachment 472384Attachment 472385Attachment 472386Attachment 472387Attachment 472388Attachment 472389
    Last edited by xxGDxx; 02-23-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Sorry. Picture Manager malfunction + late night.

?

Quote by xxGDxx View Post
    Here is my Ritter Kreuz. It was manufactured by Klein & Quenzer, Oberstein. It is in it's original case and includes the shipping carton. The cross is marked 800 below the loop and the ribbon ring is marked 800 65.
    Don't forget the photos!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well, seeing as 1957 versions count, here is my latest addition - a second pattern cased S&L...
    I have had one of these on my want list for a long time now, so I am very happy to have landed this set.
    (pictured alongside my B-type and also with it's 1957 brothers)

Regards - Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

This thread is really an eye opener!

Ohhhh how I yearn for the day I can afford one of these. It's a toss up between a double decal SS M35, a black SS visor cap or an RK. I'll probably settle on an RK. But I want one now!! lol dang government salary.

Thanks to everyone for showing theirs. You all have some beautiful pieces, I am very envious. Keep the thread alive!

Here is my cased first pattern "B" frame, now I'm after a Schickle and "C" frame.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!   OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

Great to see this thread back to the top again. A few weeks ago retrieved most of my crosses from the safety deposit box for a yearly inspection. Here is a group shot. I only had time to take a very few individual shot before returning them to the bank, so I do not have many detail photos.

Wolfgang

Quote by wolfeknives View Post
    Great to see this thread back to the top again. A few weeks ago retrieved most of my crosses from the safety deposit box for a yearly inspection. Here is a group shot. I only had time to take a very few individual shot before returning them to the bank, so I do not have many detail photos.

Wolfgang
    That's criminal to have all of those! And you only do a yearly inspection? I'd be at the bank every day. My entire Helmet collection is now for sale so I can actively pursue an RK. (Ok not really but my savings is being earmarked for an RK)

Fantastic collection of Ritterkreuze, friend...Very impressive and thanks for showing!
    cheers, Glenn

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast