Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.

Article about: Looking up makers this is a Ferninand Huffstatter . Need opinions please on if its original or not. Thanks, Deadeye

Default Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.

Looking up makers this is a Ferninand Huffstatter . Need opinions please on if its original or not.

Thanks,

Deadeye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.   Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.  

Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.   Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.  

Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.   Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-04-2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Opinions Please!! Iron Cross EK1 Marked L/19 Pin BackL

This one is a well known fake. There are many differences between this and an original L/19. The reverse hardware is wrong and also the frame and core.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Opinions Please!! Eiernes Kreuz 1kl. Marked L/19 Pin Back.

Hello
    unfortunately I have to agree with Adrian, it 's a known fake. The original L/19 is really distinctive and very different than this one.

thanks for your input, now that i look at it closer, not good.some of the paint is now coming off the 1939 portion after i have been handling it.will be alot more careful in the future.i guess its part of my schooling.anyway thanks again deadeye

?

Quote by deadeye View Post
    some of the paint is now coming off the 1939 portion after i have been handling it
    That can happen on originals too! Just because the paint is peeling doesn't make it a fake, the clues are there in the reverse hardware, the frame and core as I mentioned in my first post. If you compare it with an original L/19 the differences will be very obvious.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

does anyone have a photo of an oringnal L/19 SO I COULD LOOK AT REVERSE HARDWARE.thanks deadeye