Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Over sized Iron Cross

Article about: A few months ago I bought a set of iron crosses from a friend of mine. One 2nd class was a bit larger in size than all the rest. I know its not a modern repro cause we know the guy who broug

Default Re: Over sized Iron Cross

Guys, this was made as an EKII.

An RK will measure between 48.2mm and 49mm depending on maker.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Over sized Iron Cross
    P
    Many

Can't agree more what Ade said
    Oversized EKII also named RK sized EKII, which is early production and pretty rare, this type of EKII market value approx. 550~600 Euro one piece.....

However, the size of the EKIIs of the maker #24 are bigger than the other makers' as well, but much cheaper than the above.......

Which one you got?

KR
    Eric

Hey Guys,

Just measured the cross, the caliper I'm using isn't the most accurate but it comes out at just under 47mm.

Jess

baysoft
    ?

thanks for all, and forgive me for my mistake !

dejacque
    ?

I have an original Iron Cross brought back by a B-24 pilot. I know nothing about them, and I am not familiar with any history on them. I would like to know about the dates, one reading 1813 and the one on the other side reads 1939. I is all silver cole and no black in it It appears to have the original chain on it. It measures 1 3/4" across.
    How does one post pictures on this forum????????? HELP

Quote by dejacque View Post
    I have an original Iron Cross brought back by a B-24 pilot. I know nothing about them, and I am not familiar with any history on them. I would like to know about the dates, one reading 1813 and the one on the other side reads 1939. I is all silver cole and no black in it It appears to have the original chain on it. It measures 1 3/4" across.
    How does one post pictures on this forum????????? HELP
    Reply by using the "quote" touch, you will end up with a space to answer and a picture upload touch under it!!
    PS an IC does not come on a chain ...originaly.

dejacque
    ?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Reply by using the "quote" touch, you will end up with a space to answer and a picture upload touch under it!!
    PS an IC does not come on a chain ...originaly.
    Thanks for the information. I will see if I can navigate this site, and add a picture.

The picture shows the REAL Hitler gun, a Lugar that belonged to A. Hitler. You can see his name inscribed on the ivory insert on the handle. Hitler liked ivory and wanted in emulate Patton who had a pair of ivory handled .45s,so he had an ivory insert put on his personal Lugar. I was in
    the bunker when Hitler shot himself, after which he handed me the Lugar, and told me to keep it and show it on this site!!! Hitler thought he was the big gun, and wanted to make his lugar into a .50 cal, but as you can see by the .50Cal shell, it didn't quite fit!

If you believe that, you believe that hitler liked Chopin (the Polish composer), more than Beethoven or Wagner!!!

PS. The "A" stands for "Algolagnia". Look it up in the dictionary, and you'll find out alot about Hitler.

?

Quote by dejacque View Post
    Thanks for the information. I will see if I can navigate this site, and add a picture.

The picture shows the REAL Hitler gun, a Lugar that belonged to A. Hitler. You can see his name inscribed on the ivory insert on the handle. Hitler liked ivory and wanted in emulate Patton who had a pair of ivory handled .45s,so he had an ivory insert put on his personal Lugar. I was in
    the bunker when Hitler shot himself, after which he handed me the Lugar, and told me to keep it and show it on this site!!! Hitler thought he was the big gun, and wanted to make his lugar into a .50 cal, but as you can see by the .50Cal shell, it didn't quite fit!

If you believe that, you believe that hitler liked Chopin (the Polish composer), more than Beethoven or Wagner!!!

PS. The "A" stands for "Algolagnia". Look it up in the dictionary, and you'll find out alot about Hitler.
    hang on i know ive just woken up but did he say he personally knew Hitler i think i need to go back to bed

?

its funny i thought Hitler poisoned him self & i didn't know he was such a joker turn his Luger into a .50cal weapon must have been April fools when he asked them to do that ohhh how they must have laughed

dejacque
    ?

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    i belive him, he must rochus misch
    Phil,
    First of all, I hope you didn't have to go back to bed.
    Second, perhaps my humor was not fully explained enough, but I thought it was.
    Third, I was unable to down load my pictures(because
    I can't figure out exactly how to do it). Had I been able to do it, then it probably would have been more clear.

I will try it one more time. If I fail to get the pictures on this posting, then I will have to wait until someone can help me figure it ALL OUT! You'll have to go back to my original posting to get what I wrote the first time.
    Here goes again,

Kent
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Over sized Iron Cross   Over sized Iron Cross  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast