Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please help ID EK2

Article about: This EK2 has some sentimental value because not only was it my first EK but my first military item I purchased (besides what I paid for when I was on active duty) So if you guys would be so

?

Default Please help ID EK2

Please help ID EK2Please help ID EK2Please help ID EK2Please help ID EK2

This EK2 has some sentimental value because not only was it my first EK but my first military item I purchased (besides what I paid for when I was on active duty) So if you guys would be so kind as to see if you have any EK2s of your own that look like a good match it would be much appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help ID EK2
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Please help ID EK2

Please help ID EK2

?

Hi Lee,
    There appears to be several die flaws running through the inner corners which are distorting the beading but it looks like a standard S&L type frame. The core is very similar to many makers who produced EKs using the S&L parts so for me it could be any one of several companies.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thanks Adrian I can live with the thought that its a S&L I need to grab a book on TR EKs as Im ready to get back in the game soon

?

I agree with Adrian. A nice S&L type.

A good original S&L !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem