Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014

Article about: The one that pleased me most was this nice L/13 Meybauer parade mounted EK2 What was yours? Nick

Quote by Miro View Post
    Very interesting clasp. Can we see the reverse?

Thanks, Miro
    Hi Miro,
    Certainly, here you go. Both the first and second class shown (obverse is identical).

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014   Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for posting it, Nick. It made my new reference folder in 57 section. Both my 57 clasps are marked S&Ls, 1st class clasp is double marked, but yours is real rarity. I will keep my eyes open for this one.

My best TR related purchase of 2014 were these 57 oaks/oaks with swords and 57 Ritterkreuz. OLS on the left and oaks in the middle are marked 800 and S&L (typical "O" mark). They have the vein flaw and first leaf flaw. OLS on the right are late, but very interesting piece, where oaks are die struck marked ?00 (first numeral is under the loop) and swords are cast marked 925.

Miro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

Nice first pattern "C"- frame IMO, Miro! The late OLS could be a transitional piece or the oaks are from an earlier period.

I've seen a few of your 57ers over on WAF, but there's no harm in posting them in the BW/57er section here too.

Regards

?

I don't post much, but this is my favourite.
    Peter.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

My first EK1, "15" mm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2