Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

questionable ek2

Article about: Hello guys, saw this cross and wanted to know what everyone else thought the suspension ring looks like a different metal, the dates arent very prominent and there is odd indents on the core

?

Default questionable ek2

Hello guys, saw this cross and wanted to know what everyone else thought the suspension ring looks like a different metal, the dates arent very prominent and there is odd indents on the core underneath the paint ???

cheers rory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture questionable ek2   questionable ek2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement questionable ek2
    P
    Many

Hi Mate , I am no EK expert but I think it looks ok ,both the core and the ring ,but wait for the real experts(they will also tell you the maker!!) Leon.

It looks ok to me Rory

The lumps under the core paint is just rust

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

cheers Nick just wasnt sure on this one, that ring looks bent or something tho maybe just the pics or angle, cant make my mind up lol

, Sorted!!

maybe 24 ???? the core is very similar (the picture not the best very vague)

?

Im useless with ek2 makers, hard to decipher them!?

Sometimes the difference of color from the ring and the rest of the cross is common considering the difference in material that was used
    It looks to me also as a "24"
    A photo to compare whit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture questionable ek2   questionable ek2