Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Report a fake

Article about: Hello guys, I would like to warn you that this spange which is for sale is a fake not an original Juncker. Iron Cross 2nd class spange marked - offers? - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at

?

Default Report a fake

Hello guys,

I would like to warn you that this spange which is for sale is a fake not an original Juncker.

Iron Cross 2nd class spange marked - offers? - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Report a fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: Report a fake

Thank you. I have added a link to the sale. I expect the owner to pull the sale if it is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Good eyes Janos, thank you for bringing it up. Hopefully the seller will take note and discuss it here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Happy to pull the sale if its fake. I bought it in good faith myself about 10 years ago. Can someone give me proof? I've various books but nothing that points to it being an obvious fake.

?

Here is a L/12 original Juncker to compare, just check the eagle, talons etc:
    Report a fake

?

Yours is a lot sharper in the detail to be fair. Any idea what mine would be worth to someone as a space filler? Looks like I will probably just keep it as a space filler myself, just wondered what its now worth!

?

Any chance you could post the pics of your award for sale in this thread please Ordens?

?

This is the ek2 spange that has been identified as a fake! Good job I bought it 10 years or so ago or I would be well out of pocket. I've removed the for sale listing for this item, but here are the pics of the award for reference purposes....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Report a fake   Report a fake  

Report a fake  

?

Thank you Ordens, much appreciated. I'll move it to the EK forum.