Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ritterkreuz?

Article about: hi again since i have no clue of how i can see if this is a legit ritterkreuz or not i turn to you guys once more Annoyed from this ads?   well you guys can obviously see wich one i nee

Default ritterkreuz?

hi again since i have no clue of how i can see if this is a legit ritterkreuz or not i turn to you guys once more

ritterkreuz?

well you guys can obviously see wich one i need help with regards dennis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ritterkreuz?
    P
    Many

Do you actually expect someone here to tell you if a $6,000-$10,000 medal is original on the strength of that one small photo?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Another "rounder" fake, same type like last time.

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Another "rounder" fake, same type like last time.
    I agree, with both photos coming from the same source (probably an internet auction site)

ritterkreuz?

Dennis, do you intend to keep eternally pulling photos off the web and posting them here for evaluation in the hope that one day you get a 'winner'? I can assure you that the 'is it real and what's it worth' tactic wears very thin very fast here.

Agreed. A "Rounder Fake"....but I Do like the added suspension ring! Dresses it up nicely....Now all it needs is a fake neck ribbon and it's all set! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

yeah ok i just want to learn how to spot a fake, some people for example say that there was versions with rounded corners and some say it wasnt so im very confused :s but i know the "miracle at auction sites" can be done because i posted some time ago a polizei helmet with austrian decals wich you guys said where very rare, so i know it can be done but perhaps im hoping for to much when it comes to a ritterkreuz i guess :/ regards

Sorry to be pedantic, but this is NOT the well known "Rounder Fake" but rather the more modern fake now called the "New Rounder".
    The first 'Rounder Fake' fooled many experts before chemical analysis of the paint exposed for what it was - a post-war copy intended to fool, but these 'New Rounder's are just cheap, trashy repros in comparison.

Regards - Danny

?

For educational purposed Danny, would you be able to post pics of the old and new rounder fakes side by side (or even just the old one)? Is this the older one?ritterkreuz?

Sorry, my mistake. Danny is indeed correct, see here for more information.

Regards

Quote by Danny70 View Post
    Sorry to be pedantic, but this is NOT the well known "Rounder Fake" but rather the more modern fake now called the "New Rounder".
    The first 'Rounder Fake' fooled many experts before chemical analysis of the paint exposed for what it was - a post-war copy intended to fool, but these 'New Rounder's are just cheap, trashy repros in comparison.

Regards - Danny
    Hence my original comment.
    Ralph.
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    Do you actually expect someone here to tell you if a $6,000-$10,000 medal is original on the strength of that one small photo?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast