Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz... cased micro 800... opinions?

Article about: Considering this.. thought I'd show you gents and ask for comments. I'm not worried about it's authenticity ... apparently Dietrich certified... but I wanted to post it anyways.

?

Default Ritterkreuz... cased micro 800... opinions?

Considering this.. thought I'd show you gents and ask for comments. I'm not worried about it's authenticity ... apparently Dietrich certified... but I wanted to post it anyways.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz...  cased micro 800... opinions?   Ritterkreuz...  cased micro 800... opinions?  

Last edited by Lowboy; 12-18-2011 at 01:27 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz...  cased micro 800... opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz... cased micro 800... opinions?

Looks to to be a good S and L 800 micro but much better and closer photos are required for a full evaluation !! How much ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Again closeups are the only way to go to have the members tell you fair or fake.It looks like a nice KC,but send in some closeups of the '800' mark ,etc.

?

If it's certified by Dietrich then it should be fine but you need to see the certification plus it is much beter to still work out yourself whether it is authentic !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

?

Here are 2 more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz...  cased micro 800... opinions?   Ritterkreuz...  cased micro 800... opinions?  

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    If it's certified by Dietrich then it should be fine but you need to see the certification plus it is much beter to still work out yourself whether it is authentic !!
    The cross is coming from a very trusted source... with a money back guarantee.

?

If the source is one you trust and you have the guarantee then it's a good sign but as a word of caution (which applies across the board), how do you know Dietrich has given it the thumbs up? Does it have a COA and if so, is it a real one?

Anyways, the cross looks good from these pics but please obtain and post some better and closer ones of the important bits, frame, core, dates, makers marks, beading etc etc......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I will be inspecting it first hand .. I will also be sending an email with a copy of the coa to Dietrich to verify .. But the person selling it is again very trust worthy .. With that being said .. I will still do my homework.. As I will be paying it off over the next couple months.
    Thank you for the input gents. Ohh and I will post additional pics.

?

As Adrian says better close up's of the important identification features to tell if it is real and what maker it is, the arms , where the arms meet , date etc , this one looks to have the beading flaws on the 3 o clock and 6 o clock indicative of an S and L , A type which the micro 800 would be !! These indicate the flaw in it's final stages !!

1st July 1916

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    As Adrian says better close up's of the important identification features to tell if it is real and what maker it is, the arms , where the arms meet , date etc , this one looks to have the beading flaws on the 3 o clock and 6 o clock indicative of an S and L , A type which the micro 800 would be !! These indicate the flaw in it's final stages !!
    Even with somehting that certainy looks right and comes with a money back gurantee it's still worth examining and discussing the RK as a good learning exercise !!

1st July 1916

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast