Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Article about: hi guys could you please help me out on this one im pretty shure its an S&L micro 800 but cant figure out what framework it is hoping i finnaly found an A frame but not shure please take

raz
    ?

Jake25 , why don't you e-mail Ralph the moderator and ask him to take a look . He knows more than I do for sure . I am not computer smart and can't circle and write on the awards like people do or I would try to help you see what I see . Plus the 935-4 marked frame was the same except the die flaw was worse on the 6 o'clock arm .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes
    P
    Many

?

Hi man ! I Shure Will give him an email !
    I Really appriciated the time you took to help ,

Will keep this thread updated

Many Thanks bro 👍😎

Sorry, I can't really help on this as I don't really study these awards.
    These don't really fit into my collecting focus. We do seem to have a bit of a lack of knowledgeable cross collectors posting here at this time.
    Hopefully, someone else with more knowledge will chime in.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I can offer to post your photos on another forum to try to get some answers for you though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I can offer to post your photos on another forum to try to get some answers for you though.
    Ralph.
    i would appreciate that man really , thanks for the effort , witch forum mate ?

I would likely post it on WAF first and if I don't get enough answers there, possibly GCA.
    Ralph.

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I would likely post it on WAF first and if I don't get enough answers there, possibly GCA.
    Ralph.
    Shure man go ahead

Heavily altered Morigi fake from what I can see. The frame surely isn't an A- or even B-type St&L.

Regards,
    Nick

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Heavily altered Morigi fake from what I can see. The frame surely isn't an A- or even B-type St&L.

Regards,
    Nick
    THAT'S where I've seen it before! I recognised the core but the frame was throwing me off.
    Nick is correct.

Regards - Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2