Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Article about: Hi all. This looks for me very fake/copy. Does anyone agree with me? This is for sale for €250 and the seller is not sure if it’s real. I would say that it’s expensive for an copy if it’s no

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Hi all.

This looks for me very fake/copy. Does anyone agree with me?
    This is for sale for €250 and the seller is not sure if it’s real.
    I would say that it’s expensive for an copy if it’s not real.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes
    P
    Many

Bloody cheap if it is real! Of course it's fake & the dealer knows it,he's just trying to rip someone off on the vague chance it could be real. I was at Farnham militaria the other day listening to dealer bullshit " I've priced it low because I'm not sure if it's real or not" £300 for a fake fallschirmabzeichen in its case makes my blood boil,rant over

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Bloody cheap if it is real! Of course it's fake & the dealer knows it,he's just trying to rip someone off on the vague chance it could be real. I was at Farnham militaria the other day listening to dealer bullshit " I've priced it low because I'm not sure if it's real or not" £300 for a fake fallschirmabzeichen in its case makes my blood boil,rant over
    I didn’t expect it to be real for that price either, seller were saying the same thing to me “I've priced it low because I'm not sure if it's real or not”. It’s just bullshit talk from the seller.
    €250 for a fake medal is way too much. He also had a 2 class iron cross he did say the same thing that he’s not sure if it’s real and wants €200 for it. I just bought a real one without any marking for way less. I feel it’s way too high prices for fakes..

MAP
    ?

Price it low? Give me a break. That price is "I know it's a fake but I'm tempting you to take a chance"

A real KC alone is $8k to $12k.... Then add in the cost of the Oaks with swords

Does anyone think a seller of one of these, if unsure would not get it checked out first? "Oh....it might be a fake so I'll price it low and give up $10k upside if it turns out to be real"

BTW....the oaks look terrible and will let others comment on the KC but I think we already know the answer
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Selling a fake for 10X its cost. That guy is making a GREAT profit.

Semper Fi
    Phil

The fantasy ID booklet hiding in the background doesn't bode well either...

B.B.

One look fake Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern, rare as hens teeth to see an original up for sale, unless you scan eprey where they are 2 a penny.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    The fantasy ID booklet hiding in the background doesn't bode well either...

B.B.
    Hahahahhahahahaa.

That RK is similar to the one I got free with Warlord comic in the 1970's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Now yer talking Panzer G man & D Day Dawson ,happy days!