Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q

Article about: hi guys ive been looking at this cross its been confirmed as a real war time Knight's Cross by Klein and Quenzer, marked 800 on the KC and 800 65 on the loop. it dose look like a textbook ex

you be nice to go to Canada, but ill think ill wait for one in Europe to come up unless i could get it cheaper

Quote by MAP View Post
    I gotta get one of these also...If I didn't blow my budget on a couple of high priced helmets this year, I would love to own this!!! Good luck!
    thanks the Knights cross really is my favorite award, would be very happy when i get one, i would like to own one of each maker then i would want more

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    It's better to stay away from there, if you don't know what to look for. Occasionally they try to auction fake RKs for thousands of €€€.

Don't rush this, just make sure you've got the balance on your account. When the time comes you can purchase that nice Juncker you wanted at a good price.

Regards,
    Nick
    yeah Thanks Nick i just got my book Knights cross by Dietrich Maerz and really is very detailed, lots of really good fakes out there

where would you advise buying from a private seller some dealers have some up now, but them seem very over priced
    i don't mine buying something but i don't want to put £2000-4000 in a dealers pocket, then if i did come to sell it be at a massive loss
    would make you fell like you been ripped off, if i lost £500-1000 it would be a fair price i think on the cross
    dealers just seem way over priced

Thanks Martin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q
    P
    Many

A great book, study it very well.

WRF/WAF/GCA would be the best place, maybe auctioneers like Hermann-Historica could hold some treasures as well. But if there isn't one for sale now, it will be for next month or the month after..... All I'm saying is it will take some time to find the right RK at the right price, it al depends on what you're willing to pay for it.

When you do find one keep in mind to always post before you buy.

Regards,
    Nick

thanks again Nick

yeah its really good showed be all about the flaw on the 12 O,clock arm on the Late K&Q some debate about if they carried on producing after the war

yeah im keeping my Eye out now on all 3 forums and seen the Hermann-Historica in a few months

i will get one im sure just gotta wait and it will come along, im looking at the Paul Stoll group looks very nice

Martin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2