Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, opinions

Article about: hi to all. i would like to know what do you think about this one. its offered for sale but i dont trust the dealer and its fake for me. em i right? thanks

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, opinions

hi to all. i would like to know what do you think about this one. its offered for sale but i dont trust the dealer and its fake for me. em i right? thanks

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinions
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-26-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinions
    P
    Many

Hi, firstly if you do not trust the dealer DO NOT BUY IT. The pictures are not clear enough for me to comment, if the suspension loop is rusty it's 100% fake! As this is supposed to be 800 -935 silver.

Regards SK

?

The cross suspention ring doesn't look right to me... Just my "Two cents"... Others will be around for sure. G

It's no good...a dirtied up repro. Never buy a high-priced item from a seller you don't even trust~! Go with your instinct, friend...it's warning you for good reason!
    cheers, Glenn

thank you people. look at this photo what the jerk shows me...and wants me to trust him.

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinionsRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes,  opinions

Morigi fake in my opinion; made in the UK......
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 07-20-2014 at 10:09 PM.

?

Hello,
    It is a bad cross (donut dipping ring fake).

Jody

?

Sir, again i have to ask why you continue to use this dealer?

Why dont you use a quality dealer?

A blatant fraudulent fake. Made for the sole purpose of cheating a collector out of his money. As is most everything else shown in the photo. Avoid this dealer at all cost, or you Will end up having your money stolen by him.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 07-22-2014 at 01:43 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Frankly, I wouldn't trust a site like Detektorweb just on principle. Unless I am mistaken, they are not even a proper dealer, just a hobby site where anybody can offer basically anything? It might be possible to find there some of the most common awards but certainly not a high end item worth thousands euros...

Unless the seller is an established dealer with a spotless reputation I wouldn't even think about it. Given the prices of genuine RKs one can hardly afford a second try...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast