Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fake

Article about: Hello, I'm new to the site..I picked up this Knights cross marked with an 800 and an inverse 4...I believe it is a Steinhauer & Lück type...I would like your comments...core is magnetic.

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fake

Hello,

I'm new to the site..I picked up this Knights cross marked with an 800 and an inverse 4...I believe it is a Steinhauer & Lück type...I would like your comments...core is magnetic.
    Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fakeRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fakeRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fakeRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fakeRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fakeRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fake
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-25-2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, real or fake
    P
    Many

Might be best to post pics before purchase , just in case ,

I am not a knights cross expert but there are a few things that worrie me with the case and cross ,

Await further comments from the pros .

?

I'm not a fan of this one at all.

Going by the mantra of "Quality, quality, quality" for an acceptance criteria when dealing with TR awards ( and this being one of the highest ) I would walk away FAST!

There are EK2's looking far, far, far ( did I say Far? ) crisper than this thing ....... I hope you can get your money back.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

I've never seen a case stamped like that...the color looks funny....doesn't look at all like mine, which is in 'great' condition, as does this...

This one is bad.

Note the inner corner shape to the frame.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This is the well known fake called the 'rounder' due to those over rounded inner corners

There is a thread about them on this forum

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem