Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ritterkreuz ... "Juncker Lazy 2" FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Article about: by jdb What's your opinion on Helmut Weitze COA's? Hello and welcome. Do you mean COAs from Weitze in general or a specific one? Please look back over the thread and you will see my opinions

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz ... "Juncker Lazy 2" FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    A coa is $250.. it's 7-8 pages.. pictures and a full write up..
    Jeez! You got three pages of endorsment and observations here for nothing!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz ... "Juncker Lazy 2"   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

I know.. And I appreciate it, believe me .. One day I may want to sell, trade or upgrade this piece.. And I believe a COA Makes that easier. That's my only reason for wanting one.

?

I know.. And I appreciate it, believe me .. One day I may want to sell, trade or upgrade this piece.. And I believe a COA Makes that easier. That's my only reason for wanting one.
    That's a good reason but it's an awful lot of money to get someone to say something that any prospective buyer worth his salt will know. Bear in mind that COAs can and are faked, Detlev Niemann's are not worth the paper they're written on anymore and don't actually enhance the value or selling power of an item if it's original.
    Referring to the threads about your cross are just as good, cost nothing and you get the opinions of more than one person.
    I'm not telling you how to spend your money of course, I completely respect your decision and reasons but just throwing a few points in to think about.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

IMO if you can afford an RK you can afford the COA

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

jdb
    ?

What's your opinion on Helmut Weitze COA's?

$250?? I should get into the COA business!

Lowboy...a superb original "Lazy 2" ! The post war ribbon is to die for ! I would kill (METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING OF COURSE !) to have one of my 57er RK's hanging from it.....It is of typical construction by a veteran when wearing his post war or wartime award at an event such as an OdR meeting with civilian clothing ! If you ever replace with a wartime ribbon please sell it me !
    Prost ! Steve.

Its your money to spend how you wish. If you wish to spend it on a coa its your business.

By the way lovely cross I hope one day to own one as well, enjoy your time as its custodian.

Or just send the link of this thread to the potential buyer and the job is done
    Congrats on your new addition. An RK is the dream of every collector.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I could never own one of these, simply because I would go mad trying to figure out who it belonged to.
    Me too Mo, but because i wouldn't have the money
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast