Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted

Article about: Banning a member here is a final option. He will not be allowed back. I have ways of telling if someone tries to re-register here. I find this very sad indeed. We have all been stung buying

Default Re: Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted

Mmmmh! I never trusted the guy. I feld like he was more in to it for the money, not the truth collectors mentality.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted
    P
    Many

?

One thing that has come out of this matter is that several members have mentioned they were suspicious of this member and have been for a while. All I can say is please, if you have any concerns, please let the forum Admin or Mod team know.
    Also, please remember it was another forum member, Brett, who deserves the praise and thanks here for his vigilance, integrity and work in exposing militarymania for the crook he is.

Great work Brett! I went to ioffer, he sold that fake for big money!
    Tom

Personally, I have never felt right about this man's items he would post ever since Big Ned called him out about the Hitler Spoon. I was, frankly, surprised that he wasn't removed from that time on. Good call and great deducting, guys! Let's keep this place a site of integrity! Thanks everybody! William
    £7,580.81 for the fake Ritter?? Lordy,he should be criminally prosecuted for major felony theft and fraud.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Personally, I have never felt right about this man's items he would post ever since Big Ned called him out about the Hitler Spoon. I was, frankly, surprised that he wasn't removed from that time on. Good call and great deducting, guys! Let's keep this place a site of integrity! Thanks everybody! William
    £7,580.81 for the fake Ritter?? Lordy,he should be criminally prosecuted for major felony theft and fraud.
    I thought he was a leget guy, but I'm not here to judge, Lords knows I make enough mistakes myself! I guess I never had a clue, but I have to admit something was unusual. Thats too bad...2431 posts too before he was caught!

Mike
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-24-2011 at 03:36 AM.

I became truly sad when I read what was discovered. Not only have this person tried to sell fake items. He has also misused the good willingness of the members in this forum.

I truly hope we will not see him anymore in this forum, or any other forum for that matter.

/Jonas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4