Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.

Article about: Hi All, I have a few items stashed away in my safe for 20 odd years that I bought of an English dealer, I have posted a few items and they have been fake, I need an answer on this RK please.

Default RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.

Hi All,
    I have a few items stashed away in my safe for 20 odd years that I bought of an English dealer, I have posted a few items and they have been fake, I need an answer on this RK please.
    The Cross is stamped 900 and the loop 800.thank you.

Regards SKRITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RITTERKREUZ Real or Fake.
    P
    Many

Unfortunately the cross is not an original. Ribbon is fake too, only the smaller size EK ribbons at each end of the RK ribbon stand a chance of being good. No idea on the loop........

I would like to see some more photos of the case (inner tray, lid, ...ect). Are the hinge and push button magnetic?

Regards

Hi Nick, thank you for your feed back, I also sent these pics to a well known German dealer today and he shares your opinion.
    I will send more pics of the case tomorrow, And at the moment I do not own a magnet.
    Thanks Nick,

Regards SK