Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: I picked this piece up to place on my LW pilots uniform today. It's in rather lovely condition, and marked 100 on the reverse side of the pin.

Default Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

I picked this piece up to place on my LW pilots uniform today. It's in rather lovely condition, and marked 100 on the reverse side of the pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-30-2016 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rudolf Wachler &Lange Mittwelda marked Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

Dead thread. Oh well

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Dead thread. Oh well
    That happens sometimes.
    Looks like a good one to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well I like it! Leon.

Thank you Ralph! I placed it on a bomber pilots uniform I'm rebuilding so to speak. I placed a silver wound badge, pilots badge, DRL sports badge on it already. Looking for a bombers clasp, and a German Cross in gold. For a sergeant he was highly decorated!

I figured this fellow deserves to have his tunic returned to original form with authentic medals. The German Cross will set me back a bit!

I think we all wants to see pics of the uniform!

Sure when I put it back together. About another 3k lol! I got a German Cross coming for it. Just need a bombers clasp it will be all set

I put a Ju52 pilots uniform back together. A captain with an enlisted tunic. Not uncommon the Germans used what was available.