Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....

Article about: Per the DNA site, it's listed as Non-Magnetic, but mine is Magnetic. Is it still a FL??? Thanks, Ron

Default Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....

Per the DNA site, it's listed as Non-Magnetic, but mine is Magnetic. Is it still a FL???

Thanks,
    Ron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....
    P
    Many

Hi,

it could be also Deumer, but pictures are really dark. Please compare with mine

regards
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....   Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....  

Default schinkel

Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....

Took better pictures. Looked at it and it's actually one piece, could not get anything under the frame and could not notice a seem in the side, non-magnetic.

looking at it more, best guess is Deumer with Schickle a close second.

?

It is a Deumer. The Schickle cross has different 9s (the opening is bigger). Here is my Schickle to compare against. Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....   Schinkel Eisernen Kreuzes 2. Was told it's a Friedrich Linden, but.....  

Thanks!!!! That makes 5 from him, this and both 3 and L/11's. All I need is a (3) Silver Wound and both Golds to finish off that Deumer set!!