Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A seller send me this "real" EK1 pictures. Real?

Article about: by helmetone Maybe Adrian or Nick can comment on this, but does the beading pattern look very inconsistent? On the left arm (as you look at it) the beading looks far apart, but on the right

?

Default Re: A seller send me this "real" EK1 pictures. Real?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Maybe Adrian or Nick can comment on this, but does the beading pattern look very inconsistent? On the left arm (as you look at it) the beading looks far apart, but on the right arm the beading looks close. Maybe it's the pictures, and maybe that's not a problem. It's just something that I took notice of.
    I see what you mean but inconsistent beading on an EK doesn't mean it's a fake. In some cases the beading faults are a good indication of an original and can be used to determine the maker.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A seller send me this "real" EK1 pictures. Real?
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I see what you mean but inconsistent beading on an EK doesn't mean it's a fake. In some cases the beading faults are a good indication of an original and can be used to determine the maker.
    Thanks Adrian, that's what I was wondering. I'm gettin more and more into these EK's and tying to nail down the signs of fake crosses. Much appreciated.

?

My advice would always be to nail down the features of original crosses, the fakes will then become obvious.
    Much better to spend your time learning originals because those are the ones to buy!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Agreed

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2