Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some new and old crosses

Article about: by AdrianC I'm missing several LDOs, a Schinkel B and a Round Three with the swastika on a pedestal, I think there is another type of single piece EK2 I haven't yet found, other than that, I

?

Default Re: Some new and old crosses

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    I'm missing several LDOs, a Schinkel B and a Round Three with the swastika on a pedestal, I think there is another type of single piece EK2 I haven't yet found, other than that, I'm nearly there!
    Do you have all the rest of the Schinkels? There are 9 in all, right?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some new and old crosses
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    Do you have all the rest of the Schinkels? There are 9 in all, right?
    Yes, there are nine as far as I know. I'm not too worried about the non magnetic/magnetic variations, just the visual differences. No-one will know if they stick to a magnet when they're behind glass.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Fantastic collection Sonny!!!
    Plus I love the way we all don't tell our wives the real cost and true extent of our small hobby
    Jay

Just wondering, which EK2 maker is the rarest?

My collection focus is German Army and American Army.... have long way to go.....

?

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Just wondering, which EK2 maker is the rarest?
    Hi Franz,
    I would say it's possibly L/56 - Funcke & Bruninghaus.
    For example, Steinhauer & Luck had the PKZ number '4' and the LDO number L/16. While L/16 marked EK2s are very rare to find, '4' marked crosses aren't so they wouldn't be classed as a rare maker.
    Funcke & Bruninghaus only made L/56 marked crosses, they don't appear to have made them marked or unmarked in any other way, therefore this could potentially be the rarest maker of EK2s.

Other than the LDO marked crosses I would say the maker '60' - Katz & Deyhle are a rare maker to find, especially marked.

Interesting question, I wonder what anyone else thinks...........?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

"20" Zimmermann is a very very rare too, marked 14 Lauer also IMO.Usually the rarest is what you are looking for at the moment, to me now the Godet is the rarest....

very interesting, got keep eye out for L/56, 20, 14. (probably never see one)

One last question, how much more does LDO go? for let say the L/16? (ribbon and cross)

?

Quote by Anubis View Post
    "20" Zimmermann is a very very rare too, marked 14 Lauer also IMO.Usually the rarest is what you are looking for at the moment, to me now the Godet is the rarest....
    Just a moment.. Zimmermann didn' t produce EKIIs marked 20. Where are these crosses ?

Yes, the 14 marked are very very hard to find.

@ Sonny : what a great collection !!! it 's great also because it 's rich of uncommon/rare EKs !

?

Hello Fabri,

I don't said marked "20", just C.F. Zimmermann("20").I beliave Zimmermann made EKII-s.Maybe this type belongs to him:
    Some new and old crossesSome new and old crosses

?

Hi János

thanks for show this very nice cross. You 're right this cross is very hard to find but I don't see anything in common with EKIs manufactured by C.F.Zimmermann.
    I 'm really surprised that someone sayd that he produced this one... dates and frame are different. Has someone just seen a packet from this maker too ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast