Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst

Article about: Hi all. I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct category. I just bought this medal and I wonder if someone can confirm it is real? Also the seller did say that it’s made of real silv

Default Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst

Hi all.
    I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct category.

I just bought this medal and I wonder if someone can confirm it is real?
    Also the seller did say that it’s made of real silver, can anyone confirm this?

Here are some pictures of it, it also comes with an original box.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst   Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst  

Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst   Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für Beamte Angestellte und Arbeiter im öffentlichen Dienst
    P
    Many

Nice original set , Unfortunately not real silver but very nice none the less . Regards,Paul

I agree.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Nice original set , Unfortunately not real silver but very nice none the less . Regards,Paul
    Thanks, nice to hear it is original. I did just read somewhere they are made of silvered bronze, I don’t know if that’s true or not