Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ubergrosse Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hi Guys, just a quick heads up that I discovered one of these yesterday at work. For a second my heart missed a beat thinking it was an RK when the client pulled it out of the bag and I coul

Default Ubergrosse Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hi Guys, just a quick heads up that I discovered one of these yesterday at work. For a second my heart missed a beat thinking it was an RK when the client pulled it out of the bag and I could not see the ring

I will add a photo on Monday. It is a beauty with a really nice black patina to the frame.

It will go under the hammer on July 25th.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ubergrosse Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

Ade,

I thank you for letting us know. I certainly would share your trepidation. I can't wait to see the pictures!

The thrill of the collector... Happened to me before
    Looking forward to the pictures.

Regards,
    MG.

Pics as promised.

Never been in a collection before and fresh to the market.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ubergrosse Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Ubergrosse Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Lovely ubergrosse cross, excellent patina

Thanks for the comments and likes.

The vendor is happy to start the auction with a modest estimate of £150. So a very attractive starting price.

Cheers, Ade.