Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: Hey guys,have had this for a number of years and am going to move it along..its a Karl Gschiermeister of Wien but I have no idea what its value is..if anyone could help that would be fantast

?

Default Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Hey guys,have had this for a number of years and am going to move it along..I have no idea what its value is..if anyone could help that would be fantastic! Cheers Sean

Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-17-2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

You can put a closeup of the date 1939 ?
    Jedem das Seine

?

Not the easiest to get a good shot of inside or out..the two best I snapped...

Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

sorry, I see many red flags in this.
    maybe I'm wrong.
    you expect more opinions.
    Jedem das Seine

?

what red flags do you see?

Hi

One piece, unrecognisable hardware, and there is no such maker as 50

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Terrible!

One piece, unrecognisable hardware, and there is no such maker as 50

Nick
    Apart from the very dammning and prominent points Nick raised my immediate reaction to the very first pic was that the metal and certainly the paint just don't look right. I know that this visual effect might be due to the pictures themselves but taken with the other issues well, moving it on is a good idea but maybe not in the direction you were thinking

It might do for a re-enactor or a display where the insignia are just dressing for other items.

Sorry, but I think most of us have items like this in a little "box of doom and lessons learned" amongst our collections.

The way to benefit is to take in why it is duff and add that to your knowledge base

Regards

Mark

PS here is one from my own "hall of shame" picked up in the late '70s when I knew far less than was good for my pocket!

Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

(Check out the crazy "round three")

we ALL get caught sometimes.

very bad ,sorry

?

Hi Nick,thanks for the info..how I am able to tell its one piece? Also i'm now a little suspicious about the rest of the so called genuine items I have...this EK was purchased off a member here,can you give me your thoughts on this one also please.

Unknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. KlasseUnknown Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

- - ------- - -

The 1939 is off center,whats up with that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast