Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I

Article about: Hello gents, Today I had a chance to buy the badge in the Nachmarkt. The seller wanted 100E. This low price confused me and I refused. Nevertheless I got pictures of the badge for a discussi

Asp
    ?

Default Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I

Hello gents,

Today I had a chance to buy the badge in the Nachmarkt. The seller wanted 100E. This low price confused me and I refused. Nevertheless I got pictures of the badge for a discussing with you. After an analyse of available internet resources I decided that I'm idiot because the badge is genuine and the a chance was missed, probably. Please, yours opinions.

Alex

Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz IWiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I
    P
    Many

I'm afraid I agree with you Al, it's a good Deumer marked buntmetal 2nd model EK1 spange imo. Is there any possibility you can get hold of the chap in a hurry in case he hasn't sold it?

Then again, something like this would go pretty quickly I guess....But it's worth a try!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Is it not forbidden to sell 3rd reich Swastika items on markets in Stalingrad? It is in Moscow and have caused quite some problems for people here. Nice item friend

С уважением
    Ларс

what a shame you let it go.

Although I like just about anything made by Deumer, I am not sure about this one yet. I don't like the claws that come down onto the wreath. The angle appears wrong compared to any examples that I am able to find. Also, the maker's mark on the ones that I am able to reference are different. The ones with a central mark are either boxed or vertical.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm with Ralph, not convinced about the mm

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Asp
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Then again, something like this would go pretty quickly I guess....But it's worth a try!
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    what a shame you let it go.
    Ned, Harry,

The seller assured me that the badge is original, but I don't trust him because he sold only fakes before. In any case I'll try to find him next Saturday. There is no any chance find him earlier.

Alex

Asp
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Although I like just about anything made by Deumer, I am not sure about this one yet. I don't like the claws that come down onto the wreath. The angle appears wrong compared to any examples that I am able to find. Also, the maker's mark on the ones that I am able to reference are different. The ones with a central mark are either boxed or vertical.
    Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I'm with Ralph, not convinced about the mm
    Ralph, Nick,

You elevate hopes that I'm not idiot.

Alex

?

Quote by Asp View Post
    Ralph, Nick,

You elevate hopes that I'm not idiot.

Alex
    You are not an idiot. You are posting here to find out if an item is good or bad That's quite clever.

С уважением
    Ларс

Quote by Datrus View Post
    You are not an idiot. You are posting here to find out if an item is good or bad That's quite clever.

С уважением
    Ларс
    Agreed!
    Before spending your money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast