Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I

Article about: Hello gents, Today I had a chance to buy the badge in the Nachmarkt. The seller wanted 100E. This low price confused me and I refused. Nevertheless I got pictures of the badge for a discussi

?

Yes Ralph. Many could learn from Asp

С уважением
    Ларс

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I
    P
    Many

Asp
    ?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Is it not forbidden to sell 3rd reich Swastika items on markets in Stalingrad? It is in Moscow and have caused quite some problems for people here. Nice item friend
    You are not an idiot. You are posting here to find out if an item is good or bad That's quite clever.
    Hello my compatriot, Ларс!

I was born in Stalingrad, but now I'm working temporarily in Austria. I unlock the secret how the sellers trade 3rd Reich badges at the Europe, the same way at Russia (if you not know): they are show the eisernen kreuz ribbon or KVK ribbon, then if know what that means you ask and they''ll show full of the range of goods.

С уважением,
    Александр

?

Все понял Александр

I am Danish but i live in Moscow now. There have been many problems this summer for people selling3rd Reich items at the military markets. This is why i asked

С уважением
    Ларс

Asp
    ?

I am Danish but i live in Moscow now. There have been many problems this summer for people selling3rd Reich items at the military markets. This is why i asked
    Ларс,

My Freund,

Now I'm living at Moscow, but there are no any problems with 3th Reich at Izmailovo Naschmarkt.

Guten Wochenende,
    Alex

Whilst agreeing that the MM is not textbook in it's positioning, I don't think that, along with the apparent strange looking eagle's feet, is enough to condemn this spange on the pictures available. I can't see a real difference with the claws myself compared to this original Deumer spange that i've lifted off the net.

Wiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz IWiederholungsspange zum Eisernen Kreuz I

This needs more looking into methinks!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Bingo.

Bottom of page 2, Deumer spange with identical central horizontal unboxed MM, and it's a good one.

EK 1 Spange - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Bingo.

Bottom of page 2, Deumer spange with identical central horizontal unboxed MM, and it's a good one.

EK 1 Spange - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Good work Ned!
    I wasn't condemning this one, I said that I wasn't sure with the reference photos that I could find at the time. With any luck, Alex will find the same guy next week and get a good scoop.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2