Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)

Article about: Evening gent's, this one looks like a nice worn original example to me, un-marked according to the seller, but considered a Deumer made piece. I think it is a nice period piece that I just m

Default Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)

Evening gent's, this one looks like a nice worn original example to me, un-marked according to the seller, but considered a Deumer made piece. I think it is a nice period piece that I just may well go and get, but as ever, your thoughts are most appreciated. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)   Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)  

Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wiederholungsspange zum EKII. (Deumer?)
    P
    Many

?

It is a Deumer. Jim

Thank you very much Jim for confirming this one with your expertise, really is most appreciated. Leon.

Quote by CMSgt View Post
    It is a Deumer. Jim
    I agree with Jim.
    It might be marked on the reverse, it may not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, I think I will ask to reserve this one as I really like the worn/used look to it! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thanks Ralph, I think I will ask to reserve this one as I really like the worn/used look to it! Leon.
    Sorry Ralph, I did not notice that the spange's were in the same section as the crosses themselves. If there were a penitent imoji I would use it! I have mailed the seller to ask him if he would be so gracious as to reserve this one for me. Leon.