Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

as you see this RITTERKREUZ ?

Article about: original or fake

?

I am no EK expert, but from what I've seen, it looks like it was chemically aged.

Also, I've never seen a marker mark under the ring. But again, no expert here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement as you see this RITTERKREUZ ?
    P
    Many

Quote by Reich View Post
    I am no EK expert, but from what I've seen, it looks like it was chemically aged.

Also, I've never seen a marker mark under the ring. But again, no expert here.
    Being stamped "800" on the frame below the jump ring is completely acceptable.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The ring is totally wrong as is the '8'. The size only resembles a zimmerman but its certainly not that either. Definite fake.

Hi AA a polite word of advise, if collectors etc tell you it's a fake, take notice, all advise is free and could save you a load of cash. I know as I purchased a KC in a box 20 odd years ago. This was one of my fave rite items. There was no forum to show or ask opinions. I showed this on this forum 6 months ago and it turned out to be FAKE. I can tell you it really pees you off. Hope this helps, advise can save you money.
    Regards SK

?

I would always like to know the history[ where from/when/etc ] of the awards

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2