Many

second
    2x Wehrpass: Help with id and value

Bad or what?

I see nothing wrong with them, 2 average late war Wehrpasses nothing special.
    The first one seems to have some WW1 service.
    If you have some more patience other members will comment.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you need information on some documents you should accompany their images with a sentence or two specifying what you already know about them and what additional information you still require rather than just ask for "id" in the thread title.

The first Wehrpaß is for a laborer named Josef Spruch who had served in WWI as an artilleryman. In WWII, he was found to be fit for military service (fully fit for military duty in his first and third draft board exams, but only fit for homeland garrison duty in his second one) and was placed in the secondary reserves, but not called up for active service.

The other one is for an innkeeper by the name of Josef Esser. He was found fit for homeland-based military work duties and placed in the tertiary reserves and also not called up for active service.

I see nothing suspicious.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you need information on some documents you should accompany their images with a sentence or two specifying what you already know about them and what additional information you still require rather than just ask for "id" in the thread title.

The first Wehrpaß is for a laborer named Josef Spruch who had served in WWI as an artilleryman. In WWII, he was found to be fit for military service (fully fit for military duty in his first and third draft board exams, but only fit for homeland garrison duty in his second one) and was placed in the secondary reserves, but not called up for active service.

The other one is for an innkeeper by the name of Josef Esser. He was found fit for homeland-based military work duties and placed in the tertiary reserves and also not called up for active service.

I see nothing suspicious.
    ...and a 'please' is always a nice touch

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you for all information, and i have question about last 2 photos with stamps from 1 wehrpass what this stamps mean
    And value im afraid im pay too much
    Sorry for my english i writee from phone with słów internet

Sorry, I think you will find this is not the place to give values. It is NOT a free appraisal shop. The item is worth what you want to pay, and you must have been happy with the price when you bought them?

It is a knowledge base of fantastic information, with some VERY knowledgeable people ( some who have already given you more than the time of day)

Your English is fine, that is not the problem Have a nice day!!

Ok . But 50 euro sound fair ?and i dont want sell them i want leave in my collection

and im still learning and again thanks for help

regards Mariusz

Quote by Helldude View Post
    Thank you for all information, and i have question about last 2 photos with stamps from 1 wehrpass what this stamps mean
    If I understand you right you mean the last two photographs from the first Wehrpaß?

The entry on page 39 confirms the document holder's attendance of an official control assembly. (Personnel in the reserve system had to attend such assemblies from time to time. They were used to check their presence/availability, ensure that their recorded data was up to date and also for lectures on security matters etc.)

The entries on page 41 are for the document holder's transfer from the authority of one draft board [Wehrmeldeamt] to another one as he changed his place of residence. Each time, he had to report to the draft board authorities in charge of his old and new places of residence who duly recorded his leaving/entering their jurisdiction.
    He was transferred from the jurisdiction of the WMA Kreuzburg (Kluczbork) in Upper Silesia to that of WMA 3 of Cologne [Köln] when he moved to Wesseling in July 1941 or 1942 (one date is wrong), then on from Cologne 3 to Cosel (Koźle) in May 1943 and finally to yet another one (can't read the geographical designation) in May 1945.
    The latter was probably a hasty move due to evacuation as he was unable to get the entry of the Cosel WMA, which is missing. (The Cosel bridgehead fell in March 1945.)
    (The entries in the left colum ["Anmeldungen"] are for "checking in" and those in the right one for "checking out" ["Abmeldungen"].)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast