Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch Ordensburg Sonthofen

Article about: Hi there! I have this document in my posession since a few years now and I thought it might be a nice object to share with you. Some of you might know the Ordensburg Sonthofen, which was one

Default Arbeitsbuch Ordensburg Sonthofen

Hi there!

I have this document in my posession since a few years now and I thought it might be a nice object to share with you.

Some of you might know the Ordensburg Sonthofen, which was one of the three infamous Adolf-Hitler-schools during the third reich.
    I live in a village quite cose to it and a friend of mine has found this in the garbage many years ago.
    This Arbeitsbuch is the original document of the caretaker of the school. It is in very good condition and even has the separate "Merkblatt" in it.

Here a picture of the Ordensburg:

Just have a look at the document:

Arbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg SonthofenArbeitsbuch Ordensburg Sonthofen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch Ordensburg Sonthofen
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for posting,
    Looked through the pictures you've posted, can't find any written entry which links the arbeitsbuch to the Ordensburg. Could you post a picture of the written link ? maybe its on page 6.

Ah yeah you're right... I forgot that one.

Here it is:

From December 1937 he worked in the Ordensburg. Then, on the 1st of may, he was obviously ordered to a Kriegslazarett, and then, from june '45 on, the the americans just kept the him as a worker in the Militärverwaltung in the Ordensburg.

?

Nice thing to have, I too live near the Ordensburg, have always had a eye open for anything coming out of there. At the moment the Odensburg and General Beck camp are undergoing a major renovation costing over 100 million Euro. The Ordensburg is set to become a hotel for bundeswehr personnal.