Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsbuch question.

Article about: Hello everyone! I have a question: I am looking into this buch on ebay and the seller is from poland. No offence to our polish friend but I know that some fake 3R stuff has been know to pop

?

Default Arbeitsbuch question.

Hello everyone! I have a question: I am looking into this buch on ebay and the seller is from poland. No offence to our polish friend but I know that some fake 3R stuff has been know to pop out of there.... Anyway my question is this: are arbeitsbuch faked and based on the photos I have here what are your thoughts?
    Thanks a bunch and Merry X-mas to you and your family!
    Arbeitsbuch question.
    Arbeitsbuch question.
    Arbeitsbuch question.
    Arbeitsbuch question.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsbuch question.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Arbeitsbuch question.

It is fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

There are lots of these for sale in Poland, they are not worth much, i doubt they would fake them ???

I have a couple of the earlier type if you fancy them ?

I have not heared that someone fakes them. Prices are just too low. I also have some for sell and price is only $20 each.

?

thanks a lot for the SUPER fast answer!!! And Totenhead thanks for the the offer but I am planning to get this one only.... buchs are not my main area of collecting!

No worries Larry !!

Roll roll up !!! Arbeitsbuch's for sale !!!! ( I have not heared that someone fakes them. Prices are just too low. I also have some for sell and price is only $20 each. ) haha

I just got a mint early version for 25 bucks,, I was worried about fakery also but the stampings and writing inside is definatly authentic and so is yours.

?

A nice original example.

Despite these items being relatively cheap to pick up, they are replicated. I have seen a few examples at European markets, that were certainly not of the period. Indeed, Arbeitsbuchen make nice additions to a collection and display very well. Regarding the Polish connection, I can understand your fears, as many dodgy dealers do hail from that part of the world, as does many a reproduced piece. However, as with most things in life, not all are bad, and good Polish dealers can be found. Good luck with this particular acquisition Larry.

Regards,

Carl