Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Article about: Hello, this workbook I want to show. It concerns a woman who did in the army ammunition depot service. She had to do this! Nordhausen and the Muna are Places with history, you know. The woma

TCL
    ?

Default Nordhausen, Heeres-Munitionsanstalt

Hello,
    this workbook I want to show.
    It concerns a woman who did in the army ammunition depot service. She had to do this! Nordhausen and the Muna are
    Places with history, you know. The woman lived in the A.-H. Street, this street name you could find probably in every town and village.
    I have often read it at envelopes.
    Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks
    P
    Many

She was indeed required to work at the Muna Obergebra for a short period of time early in the war...In Nordhausen she was employed as a bakery sales girl and an office assistant (Kontoristin)...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Another example from the Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks   ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

?

A not often regular Arbeitsbuch - The Freie Stadt Danzig!

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

i have not seen one like this before.
    Stig

?

The Free City of Danzig (Freie Stadt Danzig) only existed from 1920 to 1939. Nowadays it is named Gdansk and it is part of Poland. It was placed under nazi governance in 1933 and after the victory over Poland in September 1939 the territory was absorbed into the province of Danzig-West Prussia. That's why this arbeitsbuch is rare.

Default Arbeitsbuch to Helena Bien

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Picked this up this Arbeitsbuch at the Plac Targowa flea market in Krakow along with the pre war document (in her maiden name i think) with the place name of Olkusz, which was renamed Ilkenau by the Germans during the occupation. The trader said he obtained the documents from Helena's family after her death. It cost me 50 Zlotys (about £8)

dont know if this one is fake or not got it in Tallinn like 10 years ago or so not much writen in it and then it is the stamp not seen that before. ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooksARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

?

Looks fine, with less than common overstamp "not German Reich citizen"

Carl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast