MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks

Article about: Hello, this workbook I want to show. It concerns a woman who did in the army ammunition depot service. She had to do this! Nordhausen and the Muna are Places with history, you know. The woma

ok the stamp was kinda of the reson i got it also that it looks like some one put the tip off a knife trough the book wounder what the story is just love history sorry for my poor spelling and grammer. if its not a fake i think i got i good deal only paid 8€. can any one read the hand writing cos i cant really what to know what is writen i got the name maria lewald and (dook)? (pole)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks
    P
    Many

?

Very unusual darker cover 2nd pattern variant. I have only seen a few of these - the outer cover is almost black. When I have encountered them, they have always been issued to either Polish or Czech individuals and I am wondering if they were used to designate foreigners as the holder, prior to the known green covered variant "für Ausländer"...or perhaps some form of alternative used by individuals from occupied territories..?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARBEITSBÜCHER - Show your workbooks  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5