Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935

Article about: i have not seen or maybe searched with the wrong words to find another "id card" like this on this forum so i thought i would post some pictures. now i only need the badge : ) Stig

Default Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935

i have not seen or maybe searched with the wrong words to find another "id card" like this on this forum so i thought i would post some pictures.
    now i only need the badge : )
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935   Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935
    P
    Many

?

Nice find !! The Broach can be quite pricey on some sites... I only have a few I think..
    Bide your time for a good one or perhaps as I do get one in hand and find one even better !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935   Arbeitsdienstzeugnis im Arbeitsdienstheim NS frauenarbeitsdienst Nordmark 1935  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

thank you!
    you are one of the members here that give me the urge to collect Reichsarbeitsdienst items!!!!
    Stig
    ps! I like the look of that broach!!

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    thank you!
    you are one of the members here that give me the urge to collect Reichsarbeitsdienst items!!!!
    Stig
    ps! I like the look of that broach!!
    Many thanks... I appreciate your enthusiasm towards the RAD.. We will be friends on this subject and many others I suppose over the years to come !! TC and "Good Hunting" my friend... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "