Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Besitsseugnis der Krimschild.

Article about: My apologise for making so many topics, and not being a WRF club member, yet. That will change, very soon. I wasnt aware of the forum size, I just found out, how huge it is, I just had to cl

?

Default Besitzzeugnis der Krimschild.

My apologise for making so many topics, and not being a WRF club member, yet. That will change, very soon. I wasnt aware of the forum size, I just found out, how huge it is, I just had to click more, as some parts of it are harder to access, than the others. My fault.

What I love about all sort of documents from the era, is that a living person stands behind it. Everything, and eveyone has its own story.

I came across Besitsseugnis der Krimschild, I cant explain how much, do I love the documents. I very rarely see them, they are so rare, as for me.

1. Mint condition, but that is possible, since I saw all sort of documents like that.
    2. Generalfeldmarschall signature looks legit. It is a handwritte signature of Erich von Manstein.
    3. Signature seems to be signed using a pen, and as a pen user myself, I know it does faint over time.
    4. Truppenteil is correct. 3/.schw. werferegiment 1 was at Krim. schweres Werfer-Regiment 1 - Lexikon der Wehrmacht
    5. There were many templates of Besitsseugnis der Krimschild. I found a very similar one. Dokumentenarchiv 1933-1945
    Last edited by Ylang; 09-02-2016 at 09:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Besitsseugnis der Krimschild.
    P
    Many

Most von Manstein signatures are facsimile. Some are hand signed, I'm not convinced by this one. It looks very shakey. Stewy

?

It might be, Im no graphologist to say, there are couple strokes that stand out, but it didnt ring any warning bell. I didnt think that even documents like that get copied, I guess I need to change my approach towards people, but as a paramedic that might be hard, since Im generally quite open, helpful, and trustful.

It looks like I need to preapre myslef, to encounter copies, fakes, and other stuff like that, everywhere, need to have my head on a swivel.

Thank you, I dont usually write it, but just click the "thank you" instead, hope thats okay.

No worries, I've only given you my opinion. Others might have different views that will enlighten us both. Stewy

I do not like it. The whole does not please me.
    It should be "der Krimschild" and not "Der Krimschild",
    as far as I know! But maybe the one or the other
    German has another opinion?
    And the document is: Besitzzeugnis

Whoever made it was aware that this heavy Werfer unit was around the Krim at this time. What site is it on, if you don't mind me asking. Stewy

?

Polish auction portal, known as Allegro.

Both these are known fakes, and often come complete with a crappy fake shield. Note especially the regiment and bestowal dates. Also the paper will glow if black lighted.

Besitsseugnis der Krimschild.Besitsseugnis der Krimschild.

This is a genuine one with an identical layout, only the font in some places and lettering overall is completely different from the known fake examples above.

Besitsseugnis der Krimschild.

Save your money old pal.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice info Ned old mate. I knew it was iffy, but that's nailed it. They're trying a different approach with Manstein's signature though. Thanks for flagging it up, another to be wary of from the same source no doubt. Stewy

Whoever put this & the others Ned posted is no chancer. Obscure unit, that was in the Krim. Shame they're trying to kick the arse out of it. Dickheads. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast