Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DDAC map of Germany 1938.

Article about: Titled "Speed Along German Roads" lots of information pertaining to travelling inside Germany. Many rules and regulations. I apologize for the photos. I will scan them properly whe

Default DDAC map of Germany 1938.

Titled "Speed Along German Roads" lots of information pertaining to travelling inside Germany. Many rules and regulations. I apologize for the photos. I will scan them properly when I get a chance. These fold out quite large and sometimes it's difficult to hold still while taking the picture. DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.DDAC map of Germany 1938.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDAC map of Germany 1938.
    P
    Many

I love this pre-war stuff. Thanks for showing Garth.

Jay

Great Piece! These English-Language Issues are hard to find...whereas similar German-Language DDAC/ADAC Issues and Maps are relatively easy to find out there...This is just something I've noticed while browsing the Online Marketplace...;
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-22-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Happy to Jay, I too like the pre war items. Maybe it's the subtlety in the propaganda that drew in so many.

The NSDAP was 70 years ahead of it's time when it came to propaganda for sure. They did a helluva job of painting a pretty picture. Reading the information you posted just goes to show how normal Hitler's evil regime seemed to be until the killing started.

Jay

Jay, it was not only normal it was all consuming. To be a part of it was required if you wanted to keep your reputation...and job. Some were very, very good at being the perfect party member and that cancer grew quickly. As Goring said at that time" I wouldn't want to be a Jew in Germany"