Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Reichskriegerbund ausweis 1935 (and stickpin)

Article about: i have read that the stickpin is referred to as an SA 2 reserve stickpin. what was the SA reserve? can anyone please help me to get the fact straight? : ) is it a pin for SA or the Kyffhäuse

Default Deutscher Reichskriegerbund ausweis 1935 (and stickpin)

i have read that the stickpin is referred to as an SA 2 reserve stickpin. what was the SA reserve?
    can anyone please help me to get the fact straight? : ) is it a pin for SA or the Kyffhäuserbund? i am bit confused there since i see no connection between them?!!
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Reichskriegerbund ausweis 1935 (and stickpin)   Deutscher Reichskriegerbund ausweis 1935 (and stickpin)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Reichskriegerbund ausweis 1935 (and stickpin)
    P
    Many

Yes; it is indeed a pin for the SA-Reserve II.

The Kyffhäuserbund was subordinate to the SA from late 1933 to March 1937, then, after April 1937 to the SS and finally, when it became the NS-RKB, directly to the Führer.

Formed in late 1933, the SA-Reserve II consisted of older SA members over the age of 45 and the members of the Kyffhäuserbund and various other veterans'/traditions organizations.

(The SA-Reserve I was made up of men aged 36 through 45 and mostly composed of the remaining membership of the Stahlhelmbund after the Wehrstahlhelm had been incorporated into the active SA.)

The SA reserves were eventually integrated into the general SA organizational structure.

thank you, sir. i will write this down and keep it as a referance.
    Stig
    ps! you still astonish me wih your knowledge : )

brill.info HPL.