Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?

Article about: Hi Everyone, Picked up a Gebirgsjäger Officiers Wehrpass at the weekend, came with a couple of unusal features (at least to me).He was killed October 1942 Gunnikop Caucasus on page 1 is a gl

?

Default Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?

Hi Everyone,
    Picked up a Gebirgsjäger Officiers Wehrpass at the weekend, came with a couple of unusal features (at least to me).He was killed October 1942 Gunnikop Caucasus on page 1 is a glued slip stating the WP should be looked after, as proof for claiming widows pension, child allowance,etc.Its the first time, I've come across this slip, anyone seen it before?. Also in the cover pocket is a slip stating all active officiers from 1st may 1941 should glue the slip in the soldbuch between the inside of the cover and page1. I can't say I ever seen one in a Soldbuch, does anyone know anything about these slips. Any information welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?   Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?  

Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?   Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gebirgsjäger Officier's WP -Unusual Features?

Very nice piece.