Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Cross in Gold Honor Lists? Anybody have a clue as to their true vales?

Article about: I have one that has 4 pages of names including about 30? who later became Knights Cross Recipients. My list is in mint condition and published sometime in 1943. I saw one on a militaria site

Exclamation German Cross in Gold Honor Lists? Anybody have a clue as to their true vales?

I have one that has 4 pages of names including about 30? who later became Knights Cross Recipients. My list is in mint condition and published sometime in 1943. I saw one on a militaria site about two years ago-that was a single page-and was in battered condition-and it sold for about $1,200 or so. It too was an Honor List for those who received the DKiG. Sorry I dont have pictures of it just now but, does anyone have a true estimate of what these things should go for? I am contemplating selling mine, as im trying to raise money to go towards getting married later this year or early next year.

Any help on ideas will be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Cross in Gold Honor Lists? Anybody have a clue as to their true vales?
    P
    Many

Sorry, we are not a free evaluation service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Do you mean a Verleihungsliste fur das Deutsche Kreuz in Gold?
    If so have a look on Weitze as he sells them - not worth anywhere near $1200. Even a tenth of that is too much.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, we are not a free evaluation service.
    Ralph.
    You missed the boat on that one pardner. I don't wish an evaluation on my list-I am only asking wnat these are going for in the present so I can be prepared for dealers who are possibly interested. Thank you.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    Do you mean a Verleihungsliste fur das Deutsche Kreuz in Gold?
    If so have a look on Weitze as he sells them - not worth anywhere near $1200. Even a tenth of that is too much.
    Thank you. I've never been aware of what they were called-except what it was named as on the site I saw one on. The battered one I saw for sale that did sell for $1,200-was on The Marshal's Baton about 2-3 years ago. Thank you this does greatly help. I got mine about 10 years ago, and don't recall paying much for it.